Friday, September 9, 2011

Challenge 007: 9/11 Conspiracy?

Since it's coming up and is such a good debate topic, I want to post a video about the 9/11 conspiracy that so many people swear by.



The music is annoying in the background but you still get good audio of what the people are saying. So watch this short clip and then respond to the topic listed below. Also feel free to come up with your own questions or just say what's on your mind.

  1. Is the U.S. government to blame for the attack on the WTC?
  2. Do you believe that there were bombs planted in the bottom of the towers?
  3. What do you think about people calling out our government and saying it was our fault that this occurred?
So you guys don't take this the wrong way, I think this video is complete garbage!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that the government attacked the World Trade Center, there is really no reason for the government to attack the world trade center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, they say that there were explosions in the base of the tower, however, I just think they went off as sort of a chain reaction. Maybe pipes that run up and down the building exploded due to pressure. I really think that this was a terror attack and not a way for our government to get attention

    ReplyDelete