My problem with most of these videos is how they all say that they "have the tools." I think its great what they are doing, dont get me wrong, but I want to see it work. I want to see proof that they have created something to overcome disease and poverty. The idea is great, but I want to see it happen. I also think it is great about how he talks about how people see technology in the future as linear when it was really exponential. I personally didnt think about how technology will be absolutely vital in the future. Ray talked about analyzing the sequence of HIV. He then continues to talk about how they MAY be able to overcome all these problems.
I think what these scientists are doing is great, I just want to see it happen. I want to be able to complete a 15 minute olympic sprint without taking a breathe and want to sit in the bottom of a pool for four hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment