I myself am not huge on the idea of evolution, but I found this video extremely interesting. I think it is a great idea to get kids involved with learning and ideas early. Playing games as a kid is never boring, and parents will never be disappointed when their child is learning. Its a win win situation. He then goes on to show us how they can use their imaginations by designing their own creature. He is all about "the player's imagination," which I think is great because isn't that how everyone we have seen on TED has came up with their idea? From imagination? You have to start somewhere and I think that an interactive game is a great place to start.
I 100% support Him when he talks about how he wants to focus on long-term thinking and how most of the problems in the world are amplified by short term thinking. I do see that we are now trying to look long-term especially when it comes to the Earth's ozone, atmosphere, and general health. For example, creating hybrids and trying to eliminate as many green house gases as we can is a great place to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment